My Life

My name is Simona Bellingrodt and this, is my life. I was born in Barranquilla/Colombia 17 years ago. I have two hard working parents named Monica and Christian and a brother named Andreas. I studied most of my life in a School called Marymount but throughout time things changed and now i am finishing my last year of high school at the Lyndon B Johnson School. I can say i am very happy with my life, as a child i had all i needed, thanks to my parents, i grew up learning and seeing new things everyday. I think my experience of living in Colombia as a kid with an european family was a little different for me than a normal Colombian child, but thanks to that, i became a person able to acknowledge the both ways in my own way. This combination of cultures opened many things for me, like my interest in languages, traveling and curiosity. I can say i am very proud of my life and in the future i could continue living like the way i grew up with, simple and in peace.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colombia